Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bad sleeping experience yesterday. I forgot that my bed is full of dust because no one was in the room for a week plus. I just slept on it and fell asleep. Then, the nightmare has begun. My nose got itchy, skin feels itchy and here itchy there itchy. Big mistake. And then, during morning, I started receiving calls while I'm still rolling on the bed from friends with unknown numbers. They just called and "Hey, Poh Sing!" and I was like "o.0! huh, who are you?"

Well, presentation was good. Nothing special to mention on. Oh yeah, I was so relieved after the HOD told me that my request on the code sharing is approved. I hope that I would not get any trouble from the subject registration anymore due to the new syllabus.

I am damn boring in the room alone now. That is why I always apply for sharing room. I will rot if I never speak to anyone. Especially when I am single..worse...LMAO..Oh yeah, saw her photos today with the food on the table. I was like OMG, even I can't finish up that much food that she ordered. MEATBALL, I miss meatball. I miss you.

No comments: