Friday, August 3, 2012

How Are You?



墙上静止的钟是为谁 停留
Who did the clock stopped its time for?
是不是和我一样赖着不走
Just like me, it is reluctant to leave
你说故事已经结束 很久
You said the story has already ended, some time ago
我忘了 向前走
(But) I’ve forgotten to move forward
我努力假装现在过得 很好
I try hard to look as if I’m doing good right now
现在的你看来已不需要我
It seemed like you didn’t need me
也许在不同的时空
Perhaps in another space of time
还牵着 你的手
I’m still holding your hands
想知道你真的过得好吗
I would like to know how are you
没有我也许是种解脱
You probably feel relieved without me
将思念穿梭在宇宙数千光年
(I’m) putting my thoughts of you in the shuttle thousands of lightyears
悄悄到 你身边
Then (travelling) to your side, quietly
现在我试着习惯一个人过
I’m getting used to being alone
也许你已经开始新的 生活
Perhaps you have started with a new life
陪着我的叫做寂寞
Loneliness has been accompanying me
陪你的 是谁呢
Who’s with you now?

No comments: