Monday, August 27, 2012

It has been a very hectic semester for me. Seriously, when you are doing everything that should be done in 14 weeks time in just 11 weeks, the schedule is really damn pack but I did enjoy my raya break damn much. Came back all the way to university for presentations and submission of assignments.

Sounds gay but it is kind of boring and lonely when she is not around anymore to give me moral support. 'If' is all I can ever imagine now. If she's still my girlfriend, I would have given her a call now to tell her how tired am I and how much I wish to meet her soon after all my things for this semester are done. I never expect things would turned out that bad between us.

Probably, I am going to sleep soon. Waking up at 11 am tomorrow I guess. Shit, there is no one for me to wish goodnight and good morning now. Feels so miserable especially I am all alone in the apartment - in the room. Boring.

2 comments:

shen said...

==''' walao .......

Just a Human said...

sweet