Thursday, September 20, 2012

I called her today, right after I checked my email where there are replies from the college. Well, not a good ending for our conversation. Perhaps, it is because of our previous conflicts, we're unable to speak like good friends. I'm tired of fighting with you every time I call, you know? Do you think that I want to care so much about you? I just can't..every single day, I will browse Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see how are you doing. Fuck. I'm fucking sorry okay? I'm trying to help you out with things that you need help on. But you just wouldn't listen to me. I keep blaming myself for not able to be there for you while you need me the most. Now, things just keep on getting ugly.

I ain't gonna cry,
And I won't beg you to stay,
If you're determined to leave girl,
I will not stand in your way,
But inevitably you'll be back again,
Cause you know in your heart babe,
Our love will never end.