Friday, September 21, 2012

I went to find my friend today as he sounded like he has condition over there. Brought some beer to share. Lol, very funny, ended up watching HK drama alone upstair while he was talking on the phone. Well, when you are in a relationship, there are some unavoidable things such as money, commitment, and arguments. Sometimes, I laugh at them because I am not in a relationship, well I mean currently.Hey, I was in a serious relationship for twice. Don't judge a book by its cover. I may not look serious but I am always serious.
My superior friend asked me. If you were given the chance to go back to the past, will you still choose to have a relationship with your previous girlfriend. Well, I do. And I will make sure that I will do better than what I had. I will make sure that I would not let her slips through my side even an inch. But there is no such thing as travel back to the past. I wonder will she do the same...

No comments: